Since the following employees are required for the central and branch offices of Wean Nepal Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply to this organization’s email address email@example.com within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of the first publication of this notification.
1. Officer / Junior Officer (Internal testing department) -1
- Required Qualification and Experience: Passed graduation level or similar examination. At least 2 years of work experience in the internal audit department of a financial institution. Preference will be given to candidates who have motorcycle driving licenses.
2. Senior Assistant (Department of Information Technology) -1
- Required Qualification and Experience: Passed 10+2 level or similar exam. At least 2 years of working experience in the microfinance sector and 2 (two) years of working experience in the information technology sector. Preference will be given to candidates who have motorcycle driving licenses.
3. Assistant (Department of Information Technology) – 2
- Required Qualification and Experience: Passed 10+2 level or similar exam. Willing to work in Rasuwa District, Syafrubeshi and Dhunche. Special preference will be given to those who have at least 3 years of working experience in the microfinance sector and have branch operating experience, as well as having a motorcycle driver’s license.
4. Junior Assistant (Trainee) – 5
- Required Qualification and Experience: Passed 10+2 and S.E.E or equivalent examination. Having general information about microfinance. Basic computer training. Preference will be given to candidates who have motorcycle driving licenses.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates for the said posts should be 21 years and not more than 40 years in the case of male candidates for Senior Officer and Junior Officer. For Senior Assistant and Assistant, in the case of male candidates, they should be 18 years old and not exceed 35 years. For Junior Assistant (Trainee): male candidates should be 18 years old and not exceeding 35 years and in the case of female candidates, 5 years will be added to the upper age limit for all posts and categories.
Fees and other facilities: According to the rules of the financial institution.
Type of Exam: Written and Oral.
Application fee: In case of the application fee Rs. 300 for the advertisement of Officer / Junior Officer and advertisement of Sr. Assistant / Assistant / Jr. Assistant Rs.200 should be deposited in account number 0741443671524001 of NIC Asia Bank Limited in the name of this institution and must be emailed along with the voucher document.
Note: Along with the application, personal details (bio data) with copies and copies of certificates related to educational qualification and experience should be submitted.
All applicants should be Nepalese citizens and should have received computer (office package), and e-mail/internet-related training.
Contact point for application
Wean Nepal Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Phone no. 011-422021
(A “D” class financial institution with a Bagmati province level area of operation licensed by Napa Rastra Bank)