Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL), an “A” Class Commercial Bank with consistent growth and commitment has been serving the wide range of its valued customers through an expanded nexus of 129 branch locations including 3 extension counters all over Nepal. SBL strives to deliver the utmost customer satisfaction by rendering innovative product and services that best suit the emerging financial need of its clientele. The Bank hereby invites applications from highly dynamic, result oriented and competent Nepali citizens to fill in the job position at Corporate Credit Department of the Bank with application criteria mentioned as under:
Assistant General Manager Level / Senior Manager Level (Head Corporate Credit):
This is a senior level position of the Bank and the aspirant candidate is expected to be a dynamic leader, with an aptness in decision making and must possess sound communication skill with strategic competency in relevant job function. The applicant must have a proven track record of steady performance and strong customer relationship building ability. Further, the applicant must have experience of managing corporate credit portfolio including infrastructure financing in Class A Commercial Bank.
Minimum Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in the field of Business/Management/Economics or Chartered Accountant from a recognized institute and at least 7 years of banking experience in class ‘A’ Financial Institution with at least 5 years’ experience in Corporate Credit at different Managerial Level.
- Age not exceeding 55 years as on application deadline for Assistant General Manager and 50 years in case of Senior Manager position
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in one position below the applied corporate position in Class A Financial Institution.
- Please apply online in following the link of the Bank’s website (http://www.siddharthabank.com:444/career)and click on ‘Apply Online’ within 17:00 hrs, 10 January 2019.
Documents to be submitted:
- Job application mentioning present position and current gross monthly salary
- The latest CV with at least two references
- Recent passport size photo
- Copy of last academic degree
- Work Experience related Certificates
- Copy of Citizenship
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of application received, the Bank may raise the minimum criteria as stated above and call only shortlisted candidates for the further selection process.
Only candidates getting through the initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Head office: Hattisar, Kathmandu, P.O.Box: 13806, Ph: 01-4442919 / 4442920,
Fax: 01-4442921, SWIFT: SIDDNPKA, Email: [email protected]